Table of Contents
Champions (or MythicChampions) is an add-on for MythicMobs that allows you to create custom spells and classes that players can utilize. Players can learn spells through commands, spell tomes, signs, by leveling up classes that you design, and more!
Download & Installation
Champions is currently in alpha testing. Don't purchase it unless you want to help test it!
Champions is available as a premium resource in the Mythic Resources section here: https://mythicmobs.net/index.php?resources/champions.129/
- Upload the MythicChampions.jar into your plugins directory
- Restart your server
- The plugin will generate config files and fail to start
- Configure your MySQL database in the config.yml file
- Restart the server again and you should be good to go!
- MythicMobs (obviously)
- Java 8
- MySQL Database
Champions is able to call on all the same mechanics, conditions, and even skills (and mobs) that MythicMobs uses, so it's important to be familiar with MythicMobs before using Champions. Classes and Skills are configured in the MythicChampions plugin folder, and example files are included (with more to come) to help you get started.
Champions skills can directly reference MythicMobs skills, but not the other way around.
Note: Like MythicMobs, Champions skills will not target Creative Mode players unless explicitly configured to.
- Creating Skills - How to create skills that players can use
- Classes - Creating custom classes
- Non-Class Skills - Information on how to give players your skills