Table of Contents
Artifacts (or MythicArtifacts) is an add-on for MythicMobs that allows you to create custom items. Items can use any MythicMobs mechanics or skills using several special triggers, are configurable with many special options, and can also optionally be enhanced with a custom Lore Stats-type system.
Download & Installation
Artifacts is available as a premium resource in the Mythic Resources section here: http://mythicmobs.net/index.php?resources/artifacts.37/
Just upload the MythicArtifacts.jar into your plugins directory and restart your server.
- MythicMobs (obviously)
- Java 8
Artifacts uses the same items that MythicMobs uses. This means that you simply add the additional configs to items in your MythicMobs folder. Artifacts does not have its own Items folder. If you are not familiar with MythicMobs items, see the MythicMobs item manual
Note: Most Artifacts skills will not target Creative Mode players unless explicitly configured to.
- Adding Skills to Items - How to add Skills to Items using Artifacts
- Custom Enchantments - Creating custom enchantments using skills
- Special Options - Item Options that Artifacts adds to MythicMobs
- Ammo System - Using Artifacts' ammo system
- Durability System - Using Artifacts' Lore Durability system
- Lore Stats - Using Artifacts' build-in Lore Stats system