Table of Contents
Minecraft 1.11 Support
Support for the latest release version of Minecraft, the 1.11 update, has been added to MythicMobs. This includes support for the interesting new mob types that have been added, and of course also the new particle effects!
The condition system of MythicMobs has undertaken some pretty nifty changes and we hope you guys will find it as fascinating and useful as we do! We have been putting quite some effort into quasi “remaking” it and are very happy with the newly found powers which it provides.
None of the conditions you were previously able to use with MythicMobs are gone - they are infact all still there and we even added a bunch of new ones. The most important part about this change is how the system now works and the new possibilites it offers:
NEW: Condition Actions
NEW: Altitude Condition
NEW: Crouching Condition
NEW: FallSpeed Condition
NEW: Gliding Condition
NEW: LineOfSight Condition
NEW: OnGround Condition
NEW: Score Condition
- Added the Vindication Illager aka Vindicator as supported MythicMob.
- Added the Evocation Illager aka Evoker as supported MythicMob.
- Added the Vex as supported MythicMob.
- Added the Llama aka Llama as supported MythicMob.
NEW: Interactable: [true/false]
- Added startYoffset attribute.
- Added samefaction to target filters.
- Added support for the SPIT particles.
- Added support for the TOTEM particles.
Other / Bugfixes
- Fixed Potion item config not working for SPLASH_POTION and TIPPED_ARROW.
- Fixed NPE in Threat mechanic
- Threat table adjustments
- Fixed issues with targeters
- Fixed issue with faction tracking
- Fixed monster target filter