We've released MythicMobs v4.3.0 to the public this morning. You can get it on BukkitDev once it is approved here:
This new version includes tons of new features and skills that we are excited about. Here is a recap of some of the major ones:
Over the next week we will be doing our best to update the manual with these new changes.
- Importing items using the /mm item import command
- A new buff-tracking system allowing buffs and debuffs
- A new system for letting summons have parents/children, along with @Parent, @Children targeters and new conditions and custom AI to take advantage of it.
- The new Buff and Orbital meta-skills.
- Huge improvements to the Disguise mechanic
- Tons of fixes and heavy improvements for Mob Spawners
- Many new mechanics, conditions, and more
- New custom AI, including flight
We have also released an update to Artifacts allowing it to take advantage of the new buff system and the new parent/child system. Mobs summoned with items will now treat the player as their parent for use with the new conditions, AI, and targeters, just in time for Halloween!
For a complete list, please check out the changelog!